The EH-HV Series is specifically designed to accurately feed high viscosity chemicals. Equipped with machined PVC liquid ends and spring loaded stainless steel valve balls, the HV series is designed for superior valve action and performance.
- Available in two feed ranges from 2.3 GPH to 4 GPH and pressures up to 73 PSI.
- Up to 240 strokes per minute results in high resolution chemical feed, reduced pulsation and improved mixing
- Stainless Steel or Hastelloy C276 springs help quickly close the valve balls against the PCTFE seats, increasing the valve action with high viscosity polymers.
- Liquid end, drive and electronics are modular, enabling economical repair or replacement of parts. The control module can easily be mounted in a remote location
- PTFE laminate over EPDM is molded onto a solid core. A retainer plate is engineered to minimize flow rate changes as pressure varies.
Instruction Manual EWN-R (High Viscosity)
Instruction Manual EHE