VERTICAL TANKS WITH IMFO®
Traditional tank maintenance can be a challenge with many chemicals – so Poly has developed a unique system that helps minimize the hazards associated with traditional vertical tank maintenance.
With Poly's Integrally Molded Flanged Outlet, or IMFO® system, the flange is molded while the tank is processing, making it a stress-free part of the tank. The flange is created from the same material as the tank – it's not an insert introduced during or at post-production.
ADVANTAGES OF IMFO®
- Since the flange is at the bottom of the tank, full drainage is achieved below the tank knuckle radius, which can eliminate the need to enter the tank for cleaning.
- One-piece construction enhances long-term performance of the tank, since it doesn't compromise the tank hoop's integrity or structural design.
- In aggressive applications, the complete flange face is protected by the antioxidant OR-1000™ system.
- The IMFO's design brings you the highest amount of static head pressure, which contributes to the highest net positive suction head (NPSH) of any vertical non-coned tank.
- Download IMFO® guide
- Download Complete Tank Designs & Specifications Guide
- Download IMFO® NSF/ANSI 61 technical specification
- Download IMFO® Non-NSF/ANSI 61 technical specification
- Download Bulk IMFO® Package
- Download Bulk IMFO Package with OR-1000™
Fill out the Tank Application Data Sheet or call us at 1-800-828-4114 to let a representative help you select the right tank to fit your needs.