Our innovative SAFE-Tank® storage and containment system, the “tank within a tank”, provides customers with a leveraged investment that offers peace of mind and environmental care. Our high density crosslinked polyethylene SAFE-Tank® alleviates the need to build large, high-maintenance concrete containment areas. In the event of a spill, the SAFE-Tank® system’s all-in-one design features a protected containment area that will safely isolate reactive chemicals, protect your employees from harm, and protect you from environmental remediation, all within the footprint of a standard vertical tank.
ADVANTAGES OF SAFE-TANK®
- Provides 110% secondary containment.
- Will equalize the liquid and allow the chemical to be continually used until it is convenient to repair the tank.
- Is ideal for chemicals like sulfuric acid that can have dangerous exothermic reactions to water.
- Eliminates the expense, cost and maintenance of secondary concrete containment.
- Minimizes the system’s footprint by providing secondary containment in a more compact way.
- Adding a bellows transition fitting will maximize your SAFE-Tank® system’s performance.
- Download SAFE-Tank® Guide
- Download Complete Tanks Designs & Specifications Guide
- Download SAFE-Tank® NSF/ANSI 61 Technical Specification
- Download Bulk SAFE-Tank® Package
- Download Bulk SAFE-Tank® Package with OR-1000™
Fill out the Tank Application Data Sheet or call us at 1-800-828-4114 to let a representative help you select the right tank to fit your needs.