Chempump Teikoku Warranties
Chempump Teikoku Warranties
Texas Process Equipment
Mechanical Equipment Limited Warranty
Teikoku and Teikoku/Chempump Products
Please fill out the product registration form below and click send when finished to validate the warranty with your product
Should you not complete the Product Registration Process; a two year warranty will be in effect from the date of shipment.
Product Warranty Information
TPE recommends sending complete pumps in for repair for several reasons.
- We are unable to reset the electronics in the Intellisense® or the TRG® in the stator assembly unless we receive a complete pump assembly.
- Many Chempumps have a bypass filter in the discharge neck of the pump casing. The liquid that circulates through the motor for cooling and lubrication of bearings flows through this filter. If this filter is not inspected, cleaned and or replaced this will cause limited circulation flow through motor and will result in over-heating and loss of lubrication to bearings.
- Wear on the pump casing wear ring and/or balance ring will disturb the balance and overall performance of the pump if it is not rebuilt to new dimensions when the rest of the pump is rebuilt.
What your warranty covers:
- Defects in material or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
For complete pumps:
- Three (3) years from date of purchase or Two (2) years from date of installation whichever period lapses first.
For Component Parts:
- Two (2) years after shipment date.
For Electronic Components:
- Electronic components such as the Chempump Intellisense® or the Teikoku TRG® are warranted for a period as outlined in this section for complete pumps or for components only if they are replaced during the rebuild.
- If the electronics are in working order and are not replaced during the TPE rebuild, they will have a 90 day warranty from TPE.
Note: We cannot reset the electronic devices when we rebuild less than a complete pump. For rebuilt stator assemblies, resetting the devices upon reassembly of the pump is the responsibility of the customer.
What we will do:
- Rebuild or replace the defective item as required on our standard 7 to 10 day turnaround rebuild period.
How you get service:
- Call the Canned Motor Pump Service Department at 713.460.5555 and give them the original job number that applies to the equipment with a requirement for warranty evaluation.
- They will issue a Return Goods Authorization Number for you to return the goods to our Service Center.
- Pump must be completely decontaminated and prepared for shipment. A MSDS and a certificate of decontamination must accompany the pump to our service center. Pumps that are received in a contaminated condition will be returned to the customer at customer expense.
- Prepay the surface freight on the shipment. If the pump is found to be a warrantable item, the freight will be refunded to you. We will not refund hot shot delivery or air freight charges.
What your warranty does not cover:
- Customer instruction. (Your Instruction Manual describes how to install and operate your product. Any additional information should be obtained from our Canned Motor Service Department.)
- Installation, operation and related adjustments.
- Corrosion or erosion of components.
- Wear or failure due to process, process changes or process upset.
- Wear or failure due to inadequate or improper maintenance.
- Damage from misuse or neglect.
- Customer performed service not in accordance with instruction manual.
- Batteries (bearing wear detector)
- A pump that has been field modified without written approval from the manufacturer or TPE.
- A pump not used in the original or approved modified application.
- Force majeur, such as but not limited to lightning damage, power failure or imbalance, war, terrorist activities, strikes, labor shortages, rising water, weather conditions, etc.
Limitation of Warranty:
- THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY TEXAS PROCESS EQUIPMENT, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
- REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. TEXAS PROCESS EQUIPMENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE.
How state law relates to this warranty:
- Some states do not allow the exclusion nor limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship are not covered by this warranty. Costs of such service calls are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.