ARMOR-DAMP PULSATION DAMPENERS FOR HIGH PRESSURE APPLICATIONS
Blacoh Fluid Control is proud to introduce the Armor-Damp series of pulsation dampeners capable of higher pressures up to 2000 psi. This is the latest addition to Blacoh's existing line of high pressure Tef-Guard series and XP series dampeners with pressures up to 2,000 psi and 4,000 psi respectively. The Armor-Damp pulsation dampeners are made out of Stainless Steel, Alloy 20 and Hastelloy and are available in capacities ranging from 30 cubic inches to 1,000 cubic inches. They are designed for various applications which include Oil and Gas, Water & Waste Water, Paint & Coating and Chemical Process.
- Reduce pump pulsation, pipe vibration, and shaking up to 99%
- Protect plastic piping, joints, and fittings from breaking or leaking.
- Extend pump life and performance
- Minimize pump cavitation
- Limit damaging pressure surges caused by pump start-up and shut-down
- Remove tube motion that abrades and shortens tube life
- Eradicate splashing, foaming, or product degradation
- Ensure accurate reading of flow meters and gauges
- Produce a smooth, even flow for spraying or filling
- Integral charging valve
- Rugged metallic construction
- High pressures up to 2,000 psi
- Modular Design for Ease of Operation
- Field serviceable without special tools
- Ease of installation with connections from 1/2" to 3"