SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners & Surge Suppressors Remove Up To 99% Of System Shock
Positive Displacement (PD) pumps create pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, potentially damaging the entire pumping system.
Blacoh's SENTRY® Pulsation Dampeners and Surge Suppressors remove virtually all hydraulic shock, enhancing all-around performance and reliability of fluid flow in industrial and chemical transfer applications.
- Whether a piston, plunger, air diaphragm, peristaltic, gear, or diaphragm metering pump, a SENTRY Pulsation Dampener placed at the pump's discharge will produce a near steady fluid flow up to 99% pulsation and vibration free.
- Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations, surges, cavitation, thermal expansion, and water hammer.
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives
- Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters
- Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems
- Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product
- Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid
- Sizes available for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" (3.18mm) to 6" (152.4mm)
- Simple, reliable design and quick installation
- Easy in-line maintenance
- Pressure ranges up to 4000 PSI (276 BAR) available from stock
- Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock
- Custom models available up to 100 gallons (378.5L) and 25,000 PSI (1724 BAR)
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
- Bladders available for even the most corrosive application
Sentry Pulsation Dampeners
Available in a variety of sizes and chemically resistant materials
Revolution Pulsation Dampener
New CPVC construction and threaded housings are ideal for corrosive environments
XP Pulsation Dampener
Designed for high-pressure applications up to 4000 PSI (276 BAR)
2.5 Gal. Aluminum Pulsation Dampener
Low-cost, high-quality Pulsation Dampener for 2" aluminum air diaphragm pumps
Socket Weld Series
Available in PVC and CPVC from 1/2" to 2" connections for hard to seal chemicals like sodium hydrochlorite