Spill-STOP Leak Containment System - Not Just Leak Detection!
Diaphragm failure of your Air Operated Diaphragm Pump allows process fluid to escape from the pump's air exhaust port. Unmonitored, the spill can create an extreme expense for your company in lost product, material cleanup, and EPA reporting.
The patented Spill-STOP Leak Containment System prevents costly and hazardous spills caused by pump diaphragm failure. The Spill-STOP's patented design safely captures leaked product while effectively shutting down failing pumps. Optional warning alarm and backup pump switchover further ensures maximum productivity and minimal system downtime.
- Prevents hazardous and costly spills due to failed pump diaphragms
- Eliminates the loss of product
- Minimizes costly system downtime
- Avoids costly EPA reporting
- Reduces dangerous airborne materials that are expelled from pump exhaust
- Compatible with all AODD pumps with discharge sizes from 1/4" (6.35mm) to 4" (101.6mm)
- All Pneumatic – No hazardous electronics or unreliable batteries used
- Warning alarm and automatic backup pump switchover options available
- Standard models available from stock
- Custom models available
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
- US Patent # 5,501,577